Monday, August 2, 2010

Tool #7 Creating Digital Stories

Oops!!...Once I started working on this tool, I was really excited.
First of all I spent so many time deciding what to work on, then I was trying to download the program that I think I was supposed to use to accomplish this tool, but not succeed yet....Now I feel a little frustrated since I haven't found the way to start the iMovie (two days and not succeed)... So I will move on to tool # 8 while I will be expecting for some advices or suggestions!!! PLEASE any volunteers?

Thank God, I did it! Once I understood the process to create a video digitally, now I think it is easier for me to implement this great tool to my lessons. For sure, I will be taking advantage of this tool having a work station with information my students have to master in second grade.

1 comment:

  1. If you are using your teacher computer from school, Photostory is already loaded on it. I would suggest using that. Let me know if you cannot find it (try using the search option, from your start button).

    ReplyDelete