Monday, August 9, 2010

Tool # 11 Final Post: Reflections

Take a look to the following video and let's think about it!


I really enjoyed studying about these tools. In my classroom, I would like to add iPods, and flip camara to record lessons. The students enjoy the most; that way they can be more engaged.
I would like to mention that all these tools I have studied are going to be very helpful to share lessons and strategies with my team teachers. Lots of resources will be available to enrich our lessons.

As a bilingual teacher, I think that this school year our classrooms are going to be thru big transformation process, although I enjoyed work with technology, I know there's a lot I still need to learn. Working with "11Tools" I learned some more stuff to apply in my room. My students have learned how to create a power point presentation, but now it is coming the time to give them more opportunities to be exposed to all these technology stuff. That way they will be increasing the vocabulary and figuring out different processes to achieve different goals when creating an assigment. I can't wait to see their faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment