Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tool #10 Exploring Mobil Technology And Apps

I feel so excited with using iPad. I think it is a great tool as a classroom resource. I had the chance to use an iPad and I liked it very much.
I have 3 kids that every day enjoy using technology. One of my biggest concern is about the time that they spend using these kinds of devices. I believe that as a teacher I have to be aware of the use of those devices in my classroom has to be scheduled.
I have been using the iPod when listening to music at home and in my car, and some times watching videos.
Last school year I used the iPod in my classroom. I presented a video to my students and they enjoyed it a lot. I think those kinds of devices are powerful resources to use in our classrooms.
This school year, I am planning to start using iPads in my classroom. It is going to be an exciting educational tool for literacy and math. Students could use it on an appropriate way and in an independent level with supervision.

No comments:

Post a Comment